Fleet of "7SEAS ONE"
Aim to acquire and operate a modern fleet of the worlds’ most flexible dry bulk carriers; self loaders / unloaders from 30,000 up to 65,000 dwt.
Targeted assets to be aquired
- Age: Ideally 4 to 10yrs old secondhand dry bulk carriers. Younger vessels will be considered on opportunistic grounds
- Build: Japanese and Korean shipyards or licensees (may consider only top-tier Chinese shipyards)
- Segments: Handysize (30-38k dwt), Supra/Ultramax (52-65k dwt)
- Quality: Well-maintained, good spec, properly classed, high quality makers list
- Performance: Optimal combination of price, age, cargo capacity, consumption, forward capex, expected opex vs vessels in same size segment