SevenSeas Investment Fund is an umbrella Fund incorporated in Luxembourg (SICAV RAIF).
SevenSeas offers investors the opportunity to invest in ocean going shipping along with an experienced and traditional shipping team
- Our first Sub-Fund "7SEAS ONE" aims at the dry bulk sector.
- A dedicated Sub-Fund can be set up for an investor wishing to own and control his own fleet.
Target Investments & Strategy of 7Seas One
- 7SEAS ONE is investing in modern, second-hand, Handysize-Supramax (30,000-65,000dwt), dry-bulk carrier of high specification and built.
- TARGET ACQUISITIONS, with up to 40% debt, afford a breakeven well below current hire rates.
- CAPITAL PROTECTION COVER for investments made by 7Seas One.
- GET PAID TO WAIT approach, aims at distribution of dividends while awaiting the dry bulk market upturn. Assets sales at that time will significantly enhance returns.
- OPEN END structure allows for redemption as early as the 3rd year